[Baypiggies] November (was September BayPiggies Video MIA)

Rick Kwan kenobi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 22:30:36 CEST 2006

For the sake of the large group, I think proposal 2 is the right thing to do.

But as one of those who missed the original meeting, I would not mind
attending an irregular repeat (dare I say 'make-up'?) session on Plone
if Donna can absorb the schedule and a videographer can be found to do
his/her thing.  (Hopefully, this would also allow less repeat for
people who attended the original session.)

And this time, I plan to attend Russ's presentation on air traffic
control, even though it conflicts with one I am helping to publicize
on the SR-71. :-)

--Rick Kwan
  former air traffic management software writer