[Baypiggies] November (was September BayPiggies Video MIA)

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 23:48:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've been watching this conversation and I am with Dennis (and Anna)
on having a Plone session in January that includes discussion of the
new baypiggies.net/zope/pr (Plone) site...
(November is just too soon after the busy month I've had).

Whether we need a separate session for those who couldn't make last
one.. I could do it..but I'm thinking there has to be a way we can
incorporate a "make-up" and still provide new info to those who
attended my last session.

Either way..I'm willing to present in January..

Donna M. Snow, Owner
C Squared Enterprises
illumniate your web
http://www.csquaredtech.com