[Baypiggies] November (was September BayPiggies Video MIA)

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Tue Oct 24 21:15:09 CEST 2006

At 11:50 AM 10/24/2006, Ken Seehart wrote:
>I third the motion!

There seem to be two proposals here.  I have made my comments under each
proposal:

   1) repeat the Plone presentation for video
         a) of interest mostly to those who missed original
         b) perhaps could be given as early as this November meeting
(speculative)

   2) ask to redirect the presentation to focus on BayPiggies web site
         a) of general interest, including those who saw original
         b) warrants a meeting of its own, not squeezed in front of
existing meeting
         c) unlikely to happen for November (speculative)

I suggest #2 is a stronger proposal (thanks Anna for the suggestion).  At
this point, we have no topics scheduled for any of the meetings in
2007.  Let's strive for a Plone presentation focused on the BayPiggies web
site as soon as the material is ready for 2007.

Returning to the November meeting, we have a 1 hour presentation on a
Python air traffic control system scheduled and confirmed.  There are 20
minutes available for further presentation.  Anyone have a 20 minute or so
presentation they want to propose?

Regards, Dennis