[Baypiggies] September BayPiggies Video MIA

Ken Seehart ken at seehart.com
Tue Oct 24 20:50:30 CEST 2006

I third the motion!

I've found that finding adequate documentation on the basics is hard.
If a concept is too easy, it tends to get buried
under huge piles of information on how to do the fancy stuff.  With
Zope, once I got past the easy stuff, the hard
stuff was really easy, and I think that might be my experience with
Plone as well.