[AstroPy] Migrating to Google Groups

Peter Weilbacher pweilbacher at aip.de
Thu Mar 23 04:51:25 EDT 2017

So you are actually asking everyone to resubscribe? That was not clear
in the message.

Why are you not using the same non-Google system that apparently the
rest of scipy/numpy switches to (see announcement by Ralf Gommers,
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/scipy-user/2017-March/037136.html>)?
I understand that then you could just migrate all subscribers directly.

   Peter.

--
Dr. Peter M. Weilbacher             http://www.aip.de/People/PWeilbacher
Phone +49 331 74 99-667                       encryption key ID 7D6B4AA0

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Matthias Steinmetz, Matthias Winker
Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts, Stiftungsverz. Brandenburg: 26 742-00/7026