[AstroPy] Migrating to Google Groups

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:19:08 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Just to answer some concerns from people who have asked about whether a
Google account, the answer is no - you can join the new mailing list as a
normal email mailing list by sending an email to
astropy+subscribe at googlegroups.com, then replying to the email that you
receive back to confirm subscription. I've added these instructions to the
welcome page for the group.

Let me know (off-list) if you have any issues with joining using this
method!

Cheers,
Tom