[AstroPy] OSX wheels repo

Austin Godber godber at asu.edu
Fri Mar 6 08:27:13 EST 2015

Hi Matthew,

I haven't yet used the deploy feature with Travis but it looks like the
value ['deploy']['api_key']['secret'] in the travis.yml is the kind of
thing that shouldn't be included in the .yml file.  Travis offers an
"environment variable" option in the settings for each project.  I think
that is where you need to store this sort of thing.  So I'd regenerate you
cloudfiles api key and save it as an environment variable, tweak the
travis.yml.

Austin

PS - Once More, with Feeling is a fabulous Buffy episode.