[AstroPy] OSX wheels repo

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:01:35 EST 2015

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 5:27 AM, Austin Godber <godber at asu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> I haven't yet used the deploy feature with Travis but it looks like the
> value ['deploy']['api_key']['secret'] in the travis.yml is the kind of thing
> that shouldn't be included in the .yml file.  Travis offers an "environment
> variable" option in the settings for each project.  I think that is where
> you need to store this sort of thing.  So I'd regenerate you cloudfiles api
> key and save it as an environment variable, tweak the travis.yml.

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but the value here:

  api_key:
      secure: "eRvhZ4GkrB6sUpH4tNHvdgN91Jrhl+F+7J4BXuH3Kql9kCrXlLvH+TtoYsDX1x6zAFJy1eVePtNbwMdzFcWP9koQXPHD2+o7U6AFomCN8KjJxd7ha8K7HDWbvn+R+bn1/tr0Fz04pyqlLyzM0pe+QO4JvcHQ+8TsDKuIDi9cYUE="

is encrypted against the repository key - the rackspace API key is
much different, and, as far as I know, unobtainable without the
repository key.  Or did I miss something?

Cheers,

Matthew