[XML-SIG] composite documents

roman at interview-machine.com roman at interview-machine.com
Thu Nov 6 13:42:00 EST 2003

Hi,

> I've a xml.sax.handler.ContentHandler derived class to parse the
> Schema, and I would like to somehow reuse it in the content handler of
> the Data parser. Is it possible, easy, not a good idea ?

I think, that should not be too hard to implement. If - in the data parser
- you come to the 'embedded' schema part, you only have to forward all SAX
events to the schema parser instance. Set a flag in your data parser when
the schema part begins and delete the flag if it end, and in all event
handlers, forward the event to the schema parser, if that flag is set.

Regards, Roman

--
http://interview-machine.com/soap/