[XML-SIG] composite documents

Frederic Gobry frederic.gobry at smartdata.ch
Thu Nov 6 11:35:55 EST 2003

Hi,

I wondered what the best solution would be to solve the following
problem:

I've two families of XML documents my application generates. The first
one (let's call it the Schema, even if it's a plain XML document) can
be saved standalone, or as part of the second (the Data).

I've a xml.sax.handler.ContentHandler derived class to parse the
Schema, and I would like to somehow reuse it in the content handler of
the Data parser. Is it possible, easy, not a good idea ?

Thanks for your enlighted comments :-)
Frédéric

--
 Frédéric Gobry       SMARTDATA