[XML-SIG] Hello again.

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 08:08:32 -0600

> Use xsl:copy or xsl:copy-of.  Join the Mulberrry xslt list - it's very good
> for xslt questions.

Not meaning to contradict those rightly asking people to ask basic XSLT
questions on the Mulberry XSL list, but I have recently found myself not
always making this recommendation.  Especially considering I had to dump the
list, myself.

The volume is huge, and for all we know, some of our correspondents are on
dial-up lines, or high-cost connections (still common in parts of the world).

Does anyone happen to know of a lower-volume list particularly for XSLT
newbies?

At the very least, when I recommend someone join the list, these days, I warn
them that the volume can be upwards of 50 messages a day.

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com               +1 720 320 2046
4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management
Track chair, XML/Web Services One (San Jose, Boston):
http://www.xmlconference.com/
Latest article: Managing structured Web service metadata -
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-wsdlrdf/
Latest article: WSDL and the Wild, Wild West - http://adtmag.com/article.asp?id
=6004
Next presentation: XML, The Model Driven Architecture, and RDF @ XML Europe -