[XML-SIG] XSLT templates in Python

Matt Gushee Matt Gushee <mgushee@havenrock.com>
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 02:23:09 -0600

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 01:32:11PM +0530, Ramya Manian wrote:

> Could you please tell me how can I apply xslt templates on XML documents in python?

I don't know what you mean by that. Do you need

  ...to find a Python-based XSLT processor?
    -- there are at least two: 4xslt, which is part of 4Suite
       (http://4Suite.org/), and Pyana (don't know the URL)
  ...instructions on how to write an XSLT stylesheet?
    -- that has nothing to do with Python. Try the online XSLT
       tutorial at http://www.zvon.org/. After you understand a
       little XSLT, you can ask questions on the XSL-LIST
       (http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html)
       -- but you should try to ask more specific questions.
       XSL-LIST is very busy, but you will get good answers if
       you ask good questions.
  ...instructions on how to use one of the Python XSLT processors?
    -- whichever one you are using, please read the documentation
       first. Then, if you have questions about 4Suite, you can ask
       here, but the best place is the 4Suite mailing list: