[XML-SIG] Preparing for PyXML 0.6.5

Jérôme Marant jerome.marant@free.fr
14 Mar 2001 15:40:13 +0100

Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> writes:

=20
> No.  But I don't think it's a good idea to do so anyway.
>=20
> For one thing, not all of 4Suite is relevant to PyXML.  For instance,=
 4ODS=20
> probably wouldn't fit.

  I agree.
=20

> Yes, but in some cases there is more to it than simple migration.  Fo=
r=20
>=20
> So 4Suite will keep on, although we will move over to PyXML whatever =
makes=20
> sense and has consensus (there was much discussion about moving 4XPat=
h and=20
> 4XSLT in almost a year ago, but the timing makes more sense now).

  Right.

  I'm the Debian maintainer of the PyXML package and I'm working on
  packaging 4Suite for Debian (BTW, do you agree with it?). So, I have
  to remove PyXML and 4DOM sections as they are provided by the PyXML
  package (4Suite depends on PyXML) and I was wondering whether I'd
  have to remove more and more components :-)

  Thanks for these explainations.

  Cheers,

--=20
J=E9r=F4me Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>