[XML-SIG] 4Suite 0.11.1 and PyXML 0.6.5

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:19:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Mike Olson wrote:

>    This should be out last beta release for the 0.11.1 final release.
> Thanks to every one for the help in finding all of our bugs.  I think we
> have fixed most of them, the rest we will be fixing this week and hope
> to have the final release out at the end of the week.

Great news.

I've been quite busy these last weeks, and have not managed to follow the
various mailing lists as closely as I would have wanted. Is there a
release of PyXML 0.6.6 planned that would mainly feature the changes in
xml.dom.ext that make PyXML compatible with 4Suite-0.11.1's pDomlette ?

Yet another (dumb) question : is the new version of XPath (thread and
unicode friendly) part of 4Suite 0.11.1 or PyXML 0.7 ?

Thanks

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).