[XML-SIG] [ANN] 4Suite and 4SuiteServer 0.11.1 beta 3 release

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:57:44 -0600

All,

   This should be out last beta release for the 0.11.1 final release.
Thanks to every one for the help in finding all of our bugs.  I think we
have fixed most of them, the rest we will be fixing this week and hope
to have the final release out at the end of the week.

  As always, any and all who can down load the beta and give it a try it
would be greately appreciated.  You can get the beta releases from the
ftp site at

ftp://ftp.fourthought.com/pub/4Suite

or from the web site at:

http://4suite.org/download.html

Thanks
Mike

--
Mike Olson                                Principal Consultant
mike.olson@fourthought.com                +1 303 583 9900 x 102