[XML-SIG] wrong address

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:25:43 +0200

> I have been receiving mail from all of you and to all of you the
> last several days. I have alerted some of you that you must have one
> of our firms's mailing addresses on a list of your. PLEASE check
> your various group lists and address books and PLEASE REMOVE and of
> the following addresses. It is disturbing receiving all of your
> e-mail and finding it is not intended for us. We have tried to be
> thoughtful in forwarding it, but cannot continue doing so, as it
> interrupts our business.

Both the XML-SIG mailing list and the 4Suite mailing list are managed
using mailman. In case you forgot, you have subscribed yourself to
this list, so it is your responsibility to unsubscribe yourself also.
The list management tool (mailman) sends you regular reminders that
tell you how to unsubscribe. Use them: