[4suite] Re: [XML-SIG] wrong address

Bill Eldridge bill@rfa.org
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:42:20 +0200

Please note that:

1) Occasionally a spiteful person will sign up
someone else to e-mail groups through various
tricky means such as mail forgin (it's happened
to a colleague of mine).

2) The list administrator can intervene manually
when for whatever reason the automatic procedures
do not work properly.

Not that I particularly understand who he's *forwarding*
the e-mail to...