[XML-SIG] wrong address

JMSorkin1@aol.com JMSorkin1@aol.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:38:45 EDT

--part1_f5.db300e1.28a58435_boundary

I have been receiving mail from all of you and to all of you the last several
days. I have alerted some of you that you must have one of our firms's
mailing addresses on a list of your. PLEASE check your various group lists
and address books and PLEASE REMOVE and of the following addresses. It is
disturbing receiving all of your e-mail and finding it is not intended for
us. We have tried to be thoughtful in forwarding it, but cannot continue
doing so, as it interrupts our business.

Again, PLEASE check and REMOVE any of these address:

info@TunisUSA.com
info@JMSorkin.com
JMSorkin1@aol.com
RUGSno1@aol.com

Much thanks.

--part1_f5.db300e1.28a58435_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have been receiving mail from all of you and to all of you the last several
<BR>days. I have alerted some of you that you must have one of our firms's
<BR>mailing addresses on a list of your. PLEASE check your various group lists
<BR>and address books and PLEASE REMOVE and of the following addresses. It is
<BR>disturbing receiving all of your e-mail and finding it is not intended for
<BR>us. We have tried to be thoughtful in forwarding it, but cannot continue
<BR>doing so, as it interrupts our business.
<BR>
<BR>Again, PLEASE check and REMOVE any of these address:
<BR>
<BR>info@TunisUSA.com
<BR>info@JMSorkin.com
<BR>JMSorkin1@aol.com