[XML-SIG] How to proceed

Juergen Hermann Juergen Hermann" <jh@web.de
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:07:10 +0200

On 17 Oct 2000 13:41:47 +0200, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

>dtddoc and rsskit are XML applications rather than XML infrastructure,
>and so are substantially different from the other two.  They are also
>much less mature as ideas and I will probably not develop these as
>actively as the other two.

I think they should not necessarily go into the xml module, but I _DO_
think they fit under the PyXML umbrella. We currently have two top-level=

modules in the CVS tree, "html" and "xml".

We could either open a top-level module for each tool/application, or
create a "tools" module and locate them there. IMHO that is easier than =
have a separate SF project for each of those smaller tools that are most=
ly
maintained by the XML-SIG people anyway.

Ciao, J=FCrgen

--
J=FCrgen Hermann, Developer (jhe@webde-ag.de)
WEB.DE AG, http://webde-ag.de/