[XML-SIG] How to proceed

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:58:25 +0200

> The only reason I can see for not including xmlproc is that I would
> like to be able to basically develop it the way I want, and add
> whatever features I like and at my own speed.  If you think that would
> work just as well under the XML-SIG umbrella then I think we can do
> that.

Yes, certainly. As long as you continue to maintain it, I assume you
will also respond to people who complain that something broke. With
different people contributing experimental bleeding-edge code, I would
expect many releases to have glitches here and there - if we all agree
to work towards a "stable" release from time to time, then the better.

Regards,
Martin