[XML-SIG] Proposal: PEP-like Approach for pyXML

Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:04:50 +0100

> I've noticed several times lately that people have not been able to
> remember or find the state of agreements on code/API/packaging and
> so forth.

PyXML currently does not have any comprehensive API
documentation. Contributions are definitely welcome, ideally following
the Python library documentation. Starting point would be modules that
are only in PyXML but not in Python 2; later we'd also need to
document extensions to Python 2 modules.

> Comments, anyone?

I'm not exactly sure where you are heading here, but if you think this
is a good thing, just go ahead in implement it. You can either create
a new CVS module (by doing "cvs import"), or modify the www module
(probably creating a new directory next to /topics).

Of course, by doing so, you also volunteer to maintain it :-)

Regards,
Martin