[Web-SIG] Announcing bobo

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Jun 17 11:05:05 CEST 2009

On Jun 16, 2009, at 12:39 PM, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> He said it the goal is for it to be simple,
> he didn't say other people's works are complicated.

Yup, however I can see how "You don't have to be a genius" could be
construed as implying that you do have to be a genius to use other
frameworks.  It was intended to be a play on the name "bobo", which
can be translated as "idiot" in Spanish. I absolutely don't want to
bad-mouth other frameworks.  I've removed this unnecessary sentence
from the PyPI page and from the packages long description in subversion.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation