[Web-SIG] Regarding the WSGI draft

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Aug 27 19:11:31 CEST 2004

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 12:43:56PM -0400, Phillip J. Eby wrote:
> Documentation is an issue, though, and perhaps tests as well.  Also, I sent
> in the PEP the day before yesterday and still don't have a PEP number.

Editors pinged.  Coincidentally, it'll probably be PEP 333. PEP 222
was also web-related, so no more web PEPs until #444.

IMHO it should have become a PEP much earlier.  That gives a single
place to point at the current draft, rather than having to point to a
particular message in the Web-SIG list archive.  It doesn't matter if
the draft is incomplete -- we have PEPs that are just titles, so the
WSGI spec was ahead of the game from the beginning.

--amk