[stdlib-sig] Evolving the Standard Library

Armin Ronacher armin.ronacher at active-4.com
Fri Sep 18 16:27:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

Armin Ronacher schrieb:
> I think you're missing something:  I do not intent do change it.  I
> complain about both logging and sys.modules because in my opinion those
> are broken by design.  However there is also no way we could possibly
> change those, so I don't even try to think about solutions.  Please
> acknowledge that.
Just to explain myself a little bit: I got the impression you're
complaining that I'm not filing bugs in the bug tracker about logging.
Now you know the reason: what I want from logging is something that will
never happen.

As far as I'm concerned if this discussion should continue, then
probably around a table with some beer ;)

Regards,
Armin