[stdlib-sig] Evolving the Standard Library

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:23:42 CEST 2009

2009/9/18 Armin Ronacher <armin.ronacher at active-4.com>:
> I think you're missing something:  I do not intent do change it.  I
> complain about both logging and sys.modules because in my opinion those
> are broken by design.  However there is also no way we could possibly
> change those, so I don't even try to think about solutions.  Please
> acknowledge that.

Please, if you're not looking for change, do not complain about the
existing situation. At least, do not complain on this mailing list -
this whole discussion is tedious  (with the exception that I have been
impressed with Vinay's patience and willingness to listen to your
complaints and do something practical where possible) as well as being
off-topic for this list.

Can this thread end now, please?

Paul.