[Spambayes] FW: Outlook 2003 - can't access folders of other Mailbox accounts

Brendon Lansdowne brendonl at weblink.com.au
Wed Dec 8 21:42:32 CET 2004

I notice that the Public Folders - Mail boxes - can be accessed by
Spambayes in the Filter tab (ie in Exchange you can nominate some
mailboxes to be public to all users)   For Outlook 2002, Spambyes could
access all Mail boxes I added to Outlook.  However Spambayes with
Outlook 2003 can only access my currently logged in mailbox and the
Public Folder.

Best regards
Brendon Lansdowne

  _____