[SciPy-dev] Announce: First installable version of Chaco plotting toolkit is now available

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Fri Sep 20 22:26:31 EDT 2002

Fernando,

There was just a wxPython release (2.3.3.1) on the 16th, I believe, and that
one broke chaco on my (windows) machine--so there are definitely some issues
there.  It does work nicely with a prior version, however, and I know David
Morrill is looking into the issues with the new release.

I downloaded 2.3.2.1 from sourceforge
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10718 and it worked
great (not the hybrid, but the regular version).

Travis