[Pythonmac-SIG] Problem with open_app Action Event

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sat Jul 15 18:31:46 CEST 2006

On Jul 15, 2006, at 4:42 AM, has wrote:

> Stefan Holmer wrote:
>
>> Ok, well, then I'm pretty sure I'm actually using 2.4.3.
>
> I sent Ronald a patch for argvemulator in May. I believe it's in the
> 2.5 beta; I don't know if it's been applied to any 2.4.x releases
> yet; you'd need to ask.

Where is this patch? You should put it in sourceforge if you ever
want to see it in Python. Emails are terribly easy to lose if you
can't deal with them immediately, and Ronald isn't the only person
who can deal with these things.

Personally I'm interested in getting a working argvemulator into
py2app ASAP, and am too lazy to write it myself.