[Pythonmac-SIG] a beginner's list (Or: everyone's talking; no-one's listening)

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Wed Feb 8 17:42:53 CET 2006

On Feb 8, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Louis Pecora wrote:

> I agree with the 2 teams approach and hope I can add something to the
> non-pro/scientific user end.   I would encourage Charles H. to get the
> new web page up sooner than later.  That's not demanding he work and I
> watch, but I think that seeing a page in our browsers with place
> holders
> for things to be done would be helpful.   It would show us visually
> what
> needs to be filled in and, for me, certainly would be clearer where I
> can add my limited knowledge.  We can feed him info as we learn about
> different parts.

I'd like to get some feedback on the organization I proposed before I
start trying to flesh anything out. The better the organization
before I start, the less confusing (not to mention time-consuming)
the work to refine it. I don't promise anything by the end of the
weekend, but I'll hope to crank out a first (and text-only, not html)
mock-up.

Keep them cards & letters comin'.

Charles