[Pythonmac-SIG] More on stdin and python scripts in BBEdit and TextWrangler

Louis Pecora pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Mar 4 22:23:26 CET 2005

Martina Oefelein wrote:

> just use pythonw instead of python.
>
> ciao
> Martina

I have been tempted to look into several variations on Python, but I am
wary of having to spend too much time installing other packages that are
interdependent and having to tweak them to get it all to work.  Maybe
I'm making more of this than there really is.  Can you say what is
necessary to get Pythonw up and running over a plain Apple installation
on OS X 10.3 and MacPython add ons?  Thanks for any help.

--
Cheers,

Lou Pecora

Code 6362