[Pythonmac-SIG] More on stdin and python scripts in BBEdit and TextWrangler

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Fri Mar 4 22:39:59 CET 2005

No no, pythonw is simply part of OS X Python. Just change the command
that your editor or whatever runs, probably from /usr/bin/python to
/usr/bin/pythonw. You need to do that for *any* GUI app.

Charles Hartman
Professor of English, Poet in Residence
http://cherry.conncoll.edu/cohar
http://villex.blogspot.com