[Pythonmac-SIG] [q] Help with choosing "right" python port

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Tue Aug 9 20:48:48 CEST 2005

--On Tuesday, August 9, 2005 8:40 PM +0200 Robert Valsjö
<robert at venetwork.net> wrote:

> I've looked at WingIDE, IDLE, Komodo (the new beta), SPE, Eric3.
>
> Komodo looks very interesting (someone testing this?). WingIDE
> website is not updated (dead?).

I'm not sure what makes you think the WingIDE web site is not updated or
dead?

Their mailing list is active. IMO the web site does not appear dead.

I've been trialing wingIDE recently too. The support is responsive and
prompt.

Not dead IMO.

--
Sheila King