[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Non-pyobjc MVC example

Dethe Elza delza at alliances.org
Thu Jul 15 07:50:23 CEST 2004

I'm interested in working on this (an example of model-view-controller)
which would use PyObjC on Mac and wxPython on other platforms.  I've
begun work on the view in both libraries, and wiring it up to the
model, but need to factor out the controller better.  I'll be getting
back to this project after or around the Vancouver Python Workshop at
the end of the month (have to work on my presentation until then).

--Dethe

When all else fails, men turns to reason.  --Abba Eban