Fwd: [Pythonmac-SIG] What is the future of Python on OSX?

Rob Bedford rafferty29@mchsi.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:17:18 -0500

My motivation is that I am probably going to DC for an extended work
assignment and while the targets will mostly be UNIX and Windows I want
the option of working on my Mac at night trying things out.

Currently I can use the Python that runs on XWindows with  the Fink
installer however the site says Fink is broke in Jaguar.  While I would
like to upgrade to Jaguar my internet connection and resources could be
spotty and I want to leave with the best option available.  So I figured
I would ask for feedback via the experts ;-)