Fwd: [Pythonmac-SIG] What is the future of Python on OSX?

Tony Lownds tony@lownds.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:32:44 -0700

With some CVS knowledge I can guide you through getting an IDLE that
works. What I can't do is make a snapshot - I'm not set up to make a
good featureful snapshot on a regular basis. Tk is the harder part -
Python is easy to get/use from CVS. See
http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/7933/0/7986005/for Tk,
and http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=5470 for Python. In a pinch
my website has a version of the Tcl/Tk stuff, which I haven't tried
since 10.1.

-Tony