[Pythonmac-SIG] What is the future of Python on OSX?

Bob Ippolito bob@redivi.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:20:43 -0400

The installed python will not run any GUI application (I suppose it
could possibly talk to X11, if you've got that installed) without use
of undocumented ninja magic that's quite likely to break things... I've
done something similar before with 10.1, but I really don't recommend
it... Likely, it might not even work because the jaguar python isn't a
framework build.

-bob