[Pythonmac-SIG] Off Topic - What's "Inside Mac"

Erik van Blokland erik@letterror.com
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:47:37 +0100

-- Paul Baker [3/1/00 8:24 PM]:

>A few of you (Erik and Jack) made a reference to "Inside Mac".
>
>What is it?  A Book a Module?  If it's useful how do I get one (whatever it
>is).

Inside Mac used to be only books (I even have a copy where it was *one*
book :), but Apple's made the wise decision to put the whole shebang
online, including a lot of other reference material well. For instance
documentation on QuickDraw can be found at:

     http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/mac/QuickDraw/QuickDraw-2.html

There's a lot of QuickTime docs as well, as any other aspect of the OS.
Big site.

Front door:

     http://developer.apple.com/technical/index.html

Erik