[Pythonmac-SIG] "Build Applet" not Drag and drop anymore?

Joseph J. Strout joe@strout.net
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 13:33:32 -0700

At 4:19 PM -0400 10/18/99, Richard Gordon wrote:

>They are working for me, so I would assume that something is hosed
>with your local setup. I can't imagine what that would be and will
>look to the list gurus for a reasonable guess about what's wrong.

Have you tried rebuilding the desktop?  Often drag-and-drop apps that
won't accept drops just means tha the Finder needs a kick in the
pants...

Cheers,
-- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe@strout.net             http://www.strout.net              |