[Pythonmac-SIG] "Build Applet" not Drag and drop anymore?

Richard Gordon maccgi@bellsouth.net
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:19:25 -0400

At 13:04 -0700 10/18/1999, Chris Barker wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm using what I think is the latest version of MacPython (1.5.2c1)
>
>BuildApplet and BuildApplication don't seem to be drag and dropable
>anymore. I miss that. Is there a way I can change them to make it work?
>(I do have argv emulation enabled)

They are working for me, so I would assume that something is hosed
with your local setup. I can't imagine what that would be and will
look to the list gurus for a reasonable guess about what's wrong.

Richard Gordon
Gordon Consulting & Design
Database Design/Scripting Languages
mailto:richard@richardgordon.net