[Pythonmac-SIG] Build Application/Applet

Chris,Mann cmann@pobox.com
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 13:07:28 -0400

> Well, a good place would be the line where it reports the syntax error:-)
>
> Seriously: I assume that you don't get that info, for some reason. Try running
> your script with the interpreter (in stead of with the IDE), maybe it'll fail
> there too (and then, hopefully, with a linenumber).

nope.  runs fine in both the IDE and the interpreter.  Even saves fine as an
applet from the IDE.  But won't be converted into an applet or application
by the two tools.  Just get the error message, "Syntax error in script
'Data:Tools:parse_digest.py'"
The .out window has a list of unused modules and then says, 'Adding
"__main__"' when I get this error.

Should I try running the Build_Application.py file in debug?

-chris