[Pythonmac-SIG] Robert Roebling: wxPython

Robin Dunn robin@alldunn.com
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:34:47 -0700

Hi all,

I'd like to jump in at this point and add that contributions of Mac hardware
and development tools for this project would be greatly appreciated.  This
would allow me to better manage the wxMac version of the project, ensure
compatibility between versions, synchronize releases and be able to provide
support for the toolkit as a whole instead of just for a few flavors of it.

To those of you who can donate time to help, that is wonderful and thank
you.  To the rest of you, if you have spare machines of sufficient
capabilities to be useful on a project like this, please consider wxPython a
worthy project to donate to.  If you know of somebody else who might be able
to help, please forward this request on to them.  (Anybody have Steve Jobs'
email address?  ;-)

While considering this request please think of the potential benefit to the
world-wide software development community, as well as the potential tax
write-off! <wink>

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman