[Pythonmac-SIG] toolboxmodules.ppc.slb error on *some* Macs

Niel M. Bornstein nbornstein@plr.com
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:01:33 -0400

My client has reported the following error on 2 out of 20 of his clients'
Macs, both of them PPC's of some sort running MacOS 7.5.1.  This is a
stand-alone application built with Python 1.5.2b1.  I apologize for the
rough transcription of the traceback, but my client knows nothing about the
Mac, and he's not been the best guy to get this kind of info from.

Traceback(innerMost last):
File "Kyoto:projects:pivotal:1.01b3:Plink.PY",Line7, in?:
File "Kyoto:Development:Python 1.5.2b1:Mac:LIB:frmeWork.py", Line 8, in?
Import Error: Toolbox modules.ppc.scb:
The Named Libreary Wasn't found:

Does anyone have any idea what this error might actually be refering to?
Line 7 in Plink.py is "import FrameWork" and line 8 in framework.py is
"from AE import *".  Do I need to copy toolboxmodules.ppc.slb and/or the
alias AE.ppc.slb to these Macs?

Thanks,
Niel