Can you process seismographic signals in Python or should I switch to Matlab ?

a a manta103g at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 11:30:12 EDT 2023

On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 16:12:04 UTC+1, Thomas Passin wrote:
> On 3/13/2023 12:39 AM, a a wrote:
> > But some unknown reasons Matplotlib and numpy crash my Python 3.8 for Windows , 32-bit and no support is offered
> It is possible, using pip, to downgrade versions (e.g., of Matplotlob
> and numpy) to see if you can find versions that work. Of course moving
> to 64-bit Python >= 3.10 would be better, but if that were possible I
> imagine you would have done it already.
>
> BTW, it would be useful if you said what operating system you are using
> (I've been assuming Windows).
sorry
Windows 7

My concept in building Earthquake Prediction System based on Precognition is
to use RTL Software Defined Radio (SDR) to receive data from outdoor seismic sensors (smartphones turned into seismographs - sending acceleration data via audio output, to be transmitted by radio transmitter to a remote RTL SDR station, for real time processing, P-wave energy envelope calculation, earthquake depth calculation sine in case of Turkey, USGS assigns 10km depth value by default to a single EQ event.

Why SDR ?
Since I don't expect Cellular network to work and be operational in remote, mountain regions of Turkey after the strong 7,8 earthquake, so SDR should work as backup for cellular 3G/LTE network in the region.

In case of Android smartphones I need to switch to Python for Android to get flexibility offered by scripting to support earthquake study ideas just in time and to share such ideas with friends.

---

python-for-android · PyPI
https://pypi.org/project/python-for-android

python-for-android is a packaging tool for Python apps on Android. You can create your own Python distribution including the modules and dependencies you want, and bundle it in an APK or AAB along with your own code. Features include: Different app backends including Kivy, PySDL2, and a WebView with Pyt… See more
Documentation

Follow the quickstartinstructionsto install and begin creating APKs and AABs. Quick instructions: install python-for-android with: (for the develop branch: pip install git+https://github.com/kivy/… See more
Contributing

We love pull requests and discussing novel ideas. Check out the Kivyproject contribution guideandfeel free to improve python-for-android. See ou… See more
Support

History

In 2015 these tools were rewritten to provide a new, easier-to-use andeasier-to-extend interface. If you'd like to browse the old toolchain, itsstatus is re… See more
Explore further
Global web icon
Is there a way to run Python on Android? - Stack Overflow
stackoverflow.com
Global web icon
How to Download and Install Python for Android
mptricks.com
Global web icon
How to develop Android app completely using python?
stackoverflow.com
Global web icon
How to download and install Python Latest Version on An…
geeksforgeeks.org
Global web icon
An Introduction to Python for Android Development
pythonpool.com
Recommended to you based on what's popular • Feedback
>From pypi.org
Content
Documentation
Support
Contributing
History
Create and run Python apps on your Android phone
https://opensource.com/article/20/8/python-android...

WebAug 26, 2020 · $ pkg install python Once the installation and auto set-up of configuration is complete, it’s time to build your application. Build an app for Android on Android Now that you have a terminal installed, you can …
GitHub - kivy/python-for-android: Turn your Python application …
https://github.com/kivy/python-for-android

Webpython-for-android is a packaging tool for Python apps on Android. You can create your own Python distribution including the modules and dependencies you want, and bundle it in an APK or AAB along with your …
When did Python 2 stop supporting Android?
See this and other topics on this result
An introduction to Python on Android - Android Authority
https://www.androidauthority.com/an-introduction...

WebMar 31, 2017 · Python is a particularly simple and elegant coding language that is designed with the beginner in mind. The problem is that learning to …

    Reviews: 8

    Estimated Reading Time: 9 mins

Android - Python Wiki
https://wiki.python.org/moin/Android

WebThere are several ways to use Python on Android. The following table summarizes those projects which are currently active: BeeWare is a toolkit for developing cross-platform …
People also ask
How to run Python on Android?Create and run Python apps on your Android phone 1 Install Termux on Android. First, install the Termux application. ... 2 Build an app for Android on Android. Now that you have a terminal installed, you can work on your Android phone largely as if it were just another Linux computer. 3 Write Python code on Android. You're all set up. ...
Create and run Python apps on your Android phone
opensource.com/article/20/8/python-android-mobile
What is Python-for-Android?The result is a standalone Android project which can be used to generate any number of different APKs, even with different names, icons, Python code etc. The second function of python-for-android is to provide a simple interface to these distributions, to generate from such a project a Python APK with build parameters and Python code to taste.
python-for-android — python-for-android 0.1 documentation
python-for-android.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
Is there a Python game for Android?I created an Android game that is completely developed in Python using Kivy. It is called CoinTex available here at Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=coin.tex.cointexreactfast. The source code of the game is available here at GitHub: github.com/ahmedfgad/CoinTex.
How to develop Android app completely using python?
stackoverflow.com/questions/49955489/how-to-develop-…
What version of Python for Android should I use?If you need to build targeting an api level below 21, you should use an older version of python-for-android (<=0.7.1). On March of 2020 we dropped support for creating apps that use Python 2. The latest python-for-android release that supported building Python 2 was version 2019.10.6.
python-for-android · PyPI
pypi.org/project/python-for-android/
Feedback
How to develop Android app completely using python?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49955489

WebApr 20, 2018 · To answer your first question: yes it is feasible to develop an android application in pure python, in order to achieve this I suggest you use BeeWare, which is …
How to establish a link between python and Android
	Dec 27, 2020
Is there a way to run Python on Android?

See more results
How To Write Android Apps In Python? - AskPython
https://www.askpython.com/python/examples/write-android-apps-in-python

WebNov 29, 2021 · The framework for this task will be employed as Kivy and APK packaging will be executed by Buildozer. Using Kivy To Build Android Apps in Python Kivy is used to …
Download Python for Other Platforms | Python.org
https://www.python.org/download/other

WebPython is available for RISC OS, and can be obtained using the PackMan package manager. Python for Solaris You can purchase ActivePython (commercial and …
python-for-android — python-for-android 0.1 …
https://python-for-android.readthedocs.io/en/latest

Webpython-for-android is an open source build tool to let you package Python code into standalone android APKs. These can be passed around, installed, or uploaded to …
Python For Android - Apps on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=...

WebJul 1, 2022 · About this app. Intelligent Python 3.6.9 IDE with syntax recognition and auto text formatting and more awesome feature from iLabs corporation. Python 3.6.9 IDE, Providing syntax recognition and...
Related searches for Python for Android

python android app
python to apk
py to apk
qpython 3l
qpython
python for android download
install python on android

        python für android app
        1
        2
        3
        4
        5

    Videos of Python for Android
    bing.com/videos

App Python Android
Python Icons
Python App Development
Python Application
Install Python On Android
Kivy Android-App
Python for Beginners
Python Mobile-App
Python Apps Code
Python App Download
How to run Python on Android phones | Python for Android | Python on mobile | Great Learning
Play How to run Python on Android phones | Python for Android | Python on mobile | Great Learning
9:22
How to run Python on Android phones | Python for Android …
31,8K views · Apr 7, 2021
YouTubeGreat Learning
Android App Development in Python With Kivy
26:27
Android App Development in Python With Kivy
146,1K viewsJul 31, 2021
YouTubeNeuralNine
Convert Python to Android with WINDOWS & LINUX + Fix Common Bugs
18:59
Convert Python to Android with WINDOWS & LINUX …
134,7K viewsAug 5, 2021
YouTubePython Simplified
See more videos