Can you process seismographic signals in Python or should I switch to Matlab ?

Thomas Passin list1 at tompassin.net
Mon Mar 13 11:11:32 EDT 2023

On 3/13/2023 12:39 AM, a a wrote:
> But some unknown reasons Matplotlib and numpy crash my Python 3.8 for Windows , 32-bit and no support is offered

It is possible, using pip, to downgrade versions (e.g., of Matplotlob
and numpy) to see if you can find versions that work.  Of course moving
to 64-bit Python >= 3.10 would be better, but if that were possible I
imagine you would have done it already.

BTW, it would be useful if you said what operating system you are using
(I've been assuming Windows).