Windows installer from python source code without access to source code

Jim Schwartz jschwar at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 1 05:24:44 EDT 2023

I am writing an app but I’m not sure I’ll sell it yet. I have it in a private GitHub location and GitHub prompts me for a license. I don’t really understand licenses so I just picked Apache 2.0. Maybe I’m going too far with my worry about which license I pick. I’m not selling it now so it doesn’t matter. I have to do a lot more work before I get to that point

Sent from my iPhone