Python & nmap

^Bart gabriele1NOSPAM at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 15:16:37 EDT 2022

> Maybe it could be a good idea to look at Ansible for copying the Files
> to all the hosts, because that is one thing ansible is made for.

I didn't know it... thanks to share it but... I should start to study it
and I don't have not enought free time... but maybe in the future I'll
do it! :)

> For the nmap part: Ansible does not have a module for that (sadly) but
> is very extensible, so if you start developing something like that in
> Python, you could as well write an ansible module and combine both,
> because Ansible itself is written in Python.

Ah ok, maybe now I just start to write a bash script because I need to
start this work asap, when I'll have one minute I'll try to move the
script in Python and after it I could "upload" the work on Ansible! :)

> Cheers
>
> Lars

Thanks!
^Bart