Python & nmap

Lars Liedtke lal at solute.de
Fri May 20 05:21:18 EDT 2022

Ansible has got a shell module, so you could run custom commands on all
hosts. But it gets more difficult in parsing the output afterwards.

--
Lars Liedtke
Software Entwickler

Phone:
Fax: 	+49 721 98993-
E-mail:	lal at solute.de

solute GmbH
Zeppelinstraße 15
76185 Karlsruhe
Germany

Marken der solute GmbH | brands of solute GmbH
billiger.de | Shopping.de

Geschäftsführer | Managing Director: Dr. Thilo Gans, Bernd Vermaaten
Webseite | www.solute.de
Sitz | Registered Office: Karlsruhe
Registergericht | Register Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim
Registernummer | Register No.: HRB 110579
USt-ID | VAT ID: DE234663798

Informationen zum Datenschutz | Information about privacy policy
http://solute.de/ger/datenschutz/grundsaetze-der-datenverarbeitung.php