Python & nmap

Lars Liedtke lal at solute.de
Thu May 19 03:59:21 EDT 2022

> # scp "my_file" root at 192.168.205.x/my_directory

Maybe it could be a good idea to look at Ansible for copying the Files
to all the hosts, because that is one thing ansible is made for.

For the nmap part: Ansible does not have a module for that (sadly) but
is very extensible, so if you start developing something like that in
Python, you could as well write an ansible module and combine both,
because Ansible itself is written in Python.

Cheers

Lars

--
Lars Liedtke
Software Entwickler

Phone:
Fax: 	+49 721 98993-
E-mail:	lal at solute.de

solute GmbH
Zeppelinstraße 15
76185 Karlsruhe
Germany

Marken der solute GmbH | brands of solute GmbH
billiger.de | Shopping.de

Geschäftsführer | Managing Director: Dr. Thilo Gans, Bernd Vermaaten
Webseite | www.solute.de
Sitz | Registered Office: Karlsruhe
Registergericht | Register Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim
Registernummer | Register No.: HRB 110579
USt-ID | VAT ID: DE234663798

Informationen zum Datenschutz | Information about privacy policy
http://solute.de/ger/datenschutz/grundsaetze-der-datenverarbeitung.php