Simple message passing system and thread safe message queue

Morten W. Petersen morphex at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:53:29 EDT 2022

Hi Martin.

Yes, I was thinking of removing the sleep calls in the client.py / making a
more intensive test.

No, I think I'll stick with threads, I don't see any practical benefit of
such a challenge.

Maybe you could say a bit about why you think that's a good idea?

Regards,

Morten

--

I am https://leavingnorway.info