Simple message passing system and thread safe message queue

Mike Dewhirst miked at dewhirst.com.au
Mon Jul 18 19:41:12 EDT 2022

MortenI didn't click on your link because it is a security bad practice to click on any unsolicited link.I'm not accusing you or anyone else of nefarious intent. It could be argued that being a member of this list means links posted here are indeed solicited links.You asked for comment. Mine is that your subject line was interesting enough for me to open your email but my own security habits prevented me from learning more about your topic.CheersMike--(Unsigned mail from my phone)
-------- Original message --------From: "Morten W. Petersen" <morphex at gmail.com> Date: 19/7/22  03:35  (GMT+10:00) To: python-list <Python-list at python.org> Subject: Simple message passing system and thread safe message queue Hi.I wrote a couple of blog posts as I had to create a message passing system,and these posts are here:http://blogologue.com/search?category=1658082823X26Any comments or suggestions?Regards,Morten-- I am https://leavingnorway.infoVideos at https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlogologueTwittering at http://twitter.com/blogologueBlogging at http://blogologue.comPlaying music at https://soundcloud.com/morten-w-petersenAlso playing music and podcasting here:http://www.mixcloud.com/morten-w-petersen/On Google+ here https://plus.google.com/107781930037068750156On Instagram at https://instagram.com/morphexx/-- https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list